MarTech Today: Gmail’s support for responsive design, PullString’s intelligent conversation platform & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Gmail finally supports responsive design: answers to 4 burning questions Sep 30, 2016 by Chad White Google has started rolling out support for responsive email design in its various Gmail clients. Columnist […]
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Gmail finally supports responsive design: answers to 4 burning questions
Sep 30, 2016 by Chad White
Google has started rolling out support for responsive email design in its various Gmail clients. Columnist Chad White explains what email marketers should and shouldn’t do in light of this dramatic change.
- Updating your SEM toolbox with new, shiny tools –- SMX East 2016
Sep 30, 2016 by Pauline Jakober
Ask any PPC professional the secret of their success, and they’ll often point to tools that help them do their jobs better. Columnist Pauline Jakober recaps a session at SMX East where the best of these tools were discussed.
- What’s new and cool at Google from SMX East 2016
Sep 30, 2016 by Mark Traphagen
At this year’s SMX East, Googlers Jerry Dischler and Babak Pahlavan shared recent updates and what’s coming to AdWords and Google Analytics. Columnist Mark Traphagen was on hand to cover the highlights.
- PullString unveils all-purpose intelligent conversation platform
Sep 29, 2016 by Barry Levine
Staffed by ex-Pixar employees, the company describes the new release as the most complete expressive toolkit for text- and media-based characters.
- Why call tracking helps improve PPC lead generation account performance
Sep 30, 2016 by Jeff Baum
Columnist Jeff Baum explains that when properly set up, call tracking can help you both measure the value of your PPC campaigns and optimize them for better ROI.
- Authority & link building with real-time Penguin
Sep 30, 2016 by Marcus Miller
Google recently released Penguin 4.0, and the Penguin filter now updates in real time. Columnist Marcus Miller explores what this means for SEO and link building.
From Around The Web:
- The Blueprint for a Perfectly Testable Landing Page, blog.crazyegg.com
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Redesigning Your Website, smallbiztrends.com
- How Personalization Tools and Technology Help E-retailers Market More Effectively, www.martechadvisor.com
- Why Clients Render Email Differently, blog.mailchimp.com
- Best Practices for Real-Time Personalization, adage.com
- Customer.io Announces Integrations with Twilio, Slack and Urban Airship, www.prweb.com
- Ad Tech: Stop Calling It An Apocalypse, adexchanger.com
- History of Marketing Technology and What’s Special about Journey Orchestration, www.martechadvisor.com
- AMP Roadmap Update for End-Q3 2016, amphtml.wordpress.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.