MarTech Today: Goodbye to Facebook ad set budgets, Tapica acquires RhythmOne and more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Prepare to say goodbye to Facebook ad set budgets Feb 5, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues All Facebook campaigns will run with campaign budget optimization as of September. Webinar: 3 Types […]
Barry Levine on February 6, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Prepare to say goodbye to Facebook ad set budgets
Feb 5, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
All Facebook campaigns will run with campaign budget optimization as of September.
- Webinar: 3 Types of Silos Killing Your Marketing Team
Feb 5, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing has become a complex field, with evolving technologies, fast-paced processes and data that must be analyzed, interpreted and shared so you can continuously optimize those processes for better results. But when teams are using disconnected technology, workflows and processes, it can be a struggle to manage day-to-day tasks, much less optimize and streamline how […]
From Marketing Land:
- Taptica acquires RhythmOne to bulk up programmatic video ad capabilities, increase focus on CTV
Feb 4, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Adding to its purchase of Tremor Video DSP, the company hopes to provide advertisers with a more transparent buying process.
From Around The Web:
- DiscoverOrg Acquires ZoomInfo, Globe Newswire
- Facebook Makes First Blockchain Acquisition With Chainspace, Cheddar
- Facebook’s Early Days at Harvard, The Atlantic
- Making an Efficient Software Development Process Using Artificial Intelligence, CIO Review
- Amazon’s Baby Activity Skill API lets Alexa developers build apps that track tots’ activities, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.