MarTech Today: Google Analytics For AMP, Predictive Analytics’ Three Keys & Beacons For Movie Theaters
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Google’s AMP Project Gets Google Analytics Support Jan 29, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues Announced in October, Google’s soon to be released AMP project aims to create a better mobile experience with faster […]
Barry Levine on February 1, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google’s AMP Project Gets Google Analytics Support
Jan 29, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Announced in October, Google’s soon to be released AMP project aims to create a better mobile experience with faster page load times.
- How Three Key Elements In Predictive Analytics Drive Demand And Lead Generation
Jan 29, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Many marketing professionals have an uncertain grasp of what predictive analytics can do for performance, and what’s required to put the technology to work. This ebook from Leadspace demystifies predictive analytics technology and outlines how and why interlocking lead discovery, scoring and enrichment are crucial ingredients in the recipe for sales and marketing success
- PPC Geo-Bidding, Simplified
Jan 29, 2016 by Andrew Goodman
Are you overthinking your geo-targeted bidding strategy? Columnist Andrew Goodman thinks you might be — and he’s here to help simplify your life.
- Need New Marketing Tech? Make Sure You Look Under The Hood
Jan 29, 2016 by Loretta Jones
How do you know if the technology you choose is the right fit for your company? Columnist Loretta Jones discusses what you should consider before making a decision on your marketing tools.
- Snapchat New Feature Allows Friends To Be Added With Personalized URL
Jan 29, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Snapchat now has a handy URL you can use to add friends to your network easily.
- Hundreds Of Local Movie Theaters Will Soon Become Beacon Hot Spots
Jan 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
Beacon network Mobiquity and theater advertiser Screenvision team up to bring mobile marketing to U.S. moviegoers.
From Around The Web:
- Apple Acquires Education-Tech Startup LearnSprout, Bloomberg
- Apple building secret team to work on virtual reality, www.reuters.com
- What 2016 Presidential Candidates Can Learn about Site Performance from Online Retailers, apmblog.dynatrace.com
- 323 marketing tech startups fetched over $11B from VCs in 2015, venturebeat.com
- 7 Must-Have Traits of a Kick-Ass MarTech Stack, www.martechadvisor.com
- Four Examples of Technologies Taking Mobile Marketing to the Next Level, www.marketingprofs.com
- The Content Management System Will Be The Next Yield Driver for Publishers, adexchanger.com
- Facebook to Shut Down Parse, Its Platform for Mobile Developers, bits.blogs.nytimes.com
- Apple TV Launches Watchup Video-News App, variety.com
- Bringing Cinematic Virtual Reality Video Experiences to the Masses, www.emarketer.com