MarTech Today: Google announces first turnkey integration with Salesforce & launches Cloud AutoML for machine learning without experts, plus more
Barry Levine on January 18, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Google announces its first turnkey integration with Salesforce
Jan 17, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Data from Salesforce Sales Cloud is now available in Google Analytics 360.
- Google introduces Cloud AutoML for employing machine learning without experts
Jan 17, 2018 by Barry Levine
The first offering in this new service, AutoML Vision, can be trained via a graphical interface with a few dozen images.
- 5 rules for writing effective onboarding emails
Jan 17, 2018 by Brent Sleeper
Contributor Brent Sleeper reveals how the language and content of great onboarding emails reflect essential secrets for driving user engagement, conversion and growth.
From Marketing Land:
- Understanding AdWords keyword match types for manufacturers
Jan 16, 2018 by Dianna Huff
With much of AdWords’ help documentation geared towards retailers, it can be confusing for manufacturers to figure out how best to utilize the platform. This guide to match types for manufacturers from columnist Dianna Huff can help.
- 10 great reasons to book your ticket NOW for SMX West!
Jan 16, 2018 by Marketing Land
The largest gathering of the search marketing community is happening March 13-15 in San Jose, California. Search marketers from around the globe are flocking to SMX West for three days of unrivaled training alongside industry experts in a warm, welcoming environment.
From Around The Web:
- What Are The Best Times To Post On Facebook, Ignite Visibility
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.