MarTech Today: Google buys API management firm , Apple’s jackless iPhone 7 & an Adwords script for extensions
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Google buys API management firm Apigee Sep 8, 2016 by Barry Levine The purchase adds to Google’s cloud-based toolset so marketing and other tools can work together. Should you still be […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google buys API management firm Apigee
Sep 8, 2016 by Barry Levine
The purchase adds to Google’s cloud-based toolset so marketing and other tools can work together.
- Should you still be using an SEO enterprise platform?
Sep 8, 2016 by Ian Bowden
Enterprise search software can provide powerful insights and management capabilities, but do you really need it? Columnist Ian Bowden discusses the most common features of these platforms and why you might (or might not) want to invest in them.
- How the 15 top cross-channel campaign management providers stack up
Sep 8, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
In this 26-criteria evaluation of cross-channel campaign management (CCCM) providers, Forrester identified the 15 most significant ones — this report shows how each provider measures up.
- Segment can now combine all Facebook Ads & Google AdWords data for layered, automated reporting
Sep 8, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The new tool facilitates campaign spend and performance monitoring in a single dashboard, and data can be layered with other sources like Salesforce, Stripe and Zendesk for a deeper understanding of campaign outcomes.
- Apple introduces jackless iPhone 7 with improved camera, and waterproof Watch
Sep 7, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Apple offered no real surprises during its keynote, but some solid upgrades that will drive sales for the company.
- Sizmek hopes to redefine DCOs with its newest creative tool
Sep 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
The company envisions a new kind of Dynamic Creative Optimization that balances automation and control for creating programmatically-served ads.
- Here’s a script that copies AdWords extensions to all your campaigns
Sep 8, 2016 by Daniel Gilbert
Columnist Dan Gilbert shares another script from Brainlabs that will copy your AdWords extensions across different campaigns.
- Google reminds webmasters that widget links are against their webmaster guidelines
Sep 8, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Don’t be surprised if a new wave of unnatural link penalties are sent out via the Google Search Console for widget links.
From Around The Web:
- How to Take Bookings on Your WordPress Website for Free, www.wpexplorer.com
- Metamarkets Provides API for Direct Access to Advertising Data, www.prnewswire.com
- SessionM Secures $35 Million Strategic Investment to Accelerate Expansion Among Enterprise Marketers, www.businesswire.com
- The Washington Post, Education Week and Outside Television Tap Verse for Interactive Video, www.prnewswire.com
- Toluna Acquires Crossense, Provider of Permission-Based Digital Tracking Solution, www.toluna-group.com
- Alphabet Is Using Google’s Ad Technology To Take On ISIS, www.fastcompany.com
- Confessions of an ad tech veteran, digiday.com
- Setting the AI record straight (for now), techcrunch.com
- Facebook Moments App Gets Joinable Moments, Full-Resolution Storage of Favorite Photos, www.adweek.com
- How the Smarter Web will rescue apps, venturebeat.com
- What’s Next for Google’s AMP Project, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Moving Towards a More Secure Web, blog.chromium.org
- What a Social API Does (And How it Makes Your Life Easier), simplymeasured.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.