MarTech Today: Google launches cybersecurity business, Urban Airship adds predictive engagement & 5 email marketing trends
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Google parent launches new cybersecurity business called Chronicle Jan 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling It aims to help third-party companies detect threats and prevent data breaches using Alphabet’s computing power […]
Barry Levine on January 26, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Google parent launches new cybersecurity business called Chronicle
Jan 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling
It aims to help third-party companies detect threats and prevent data breaches using Alphabet’s computing power and infrastructure.
- Urban Airship adds predictive engagement, email & SMS
Jan 25, 2018 by Barry Levine
The enhancements continue the mobile marketing platform’s expansion toward more onboard channels and marketing intelligence.
- 5 email marketing trends to watch in 2018
Jan 25, 2018 by Scott Heimes
What’s on the horizon for email marketers this year? Columnist Scott Heimes shares his predictions on the email marketing trends that will take shape in 2018.
From Marketing Land:
- Advanced Ad Targeting Strategies for AdWords, Facebook and Display
Jan 25, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join our ad-targeting experts for a crash course in the newest strategies for digital ad targeting. Using these strategies, brand marketers and agencies can improve the cross-channel customer experience, optimize ROI, reacquire customers and grow revenue.
From Around The Web:
- Announcing turndown of the deprecated Google Safe Browsing APIs, Google Online Security Blog
- Get Creative with Vertical Video, Facebook Business
- Study: 55% of apps may not meet GDPR privacy standards, Mobile Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.