MarTech Today: Google slapped with French GDPR fine, a new report on B2B digital transformation and making content more accessible to the visually impaired
Barry Levine on January 22, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Google slapped with $56.8 million fine for GDPR consent violations
Jan 21, 2019 by Greg Sterling
The French privacy regulator said Google did not prominently disclose required information to users or validly obtain their consent for ad targeting.
- The MarTech Minute: Former inMobi exec joins Motive, AgilOne’s new machine learning framework, more
Jan 18, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- New report: B2B digital transformation is more focused on customers than on efficiency
Jan 18, 2019 by Barry Levine
A new report from CPQ software provider FPX indicates more companies understand the best way to drive sales is boosting customer experience.
From Marketing Land:
- How to make your content more accessible to the visually impaired
Jan 18, 2019 by Christi Olson
Updating alt tags and creating friendly URLs and file names are just a few ways to maximize the accessibility of your organic search presence.
From Around The Web:
- Hacked Instagram Influencers Rely on White-Hat Hackers to Get Their Accounts Back, Motherboard
- In-Housing Can Give Creative The Data It Needs To Thrive, AdExchanger
- Top 10 most popular software development tools, Software Testing News
- 4 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Improve Your Marketing (Plus 10 Provider Suggestions), Forbes
- Researchers use Samsung data and AI to predict mobile game churn, VentureBeat