MarTech Today: Google’s expansion of cloud-based machine learning, AI applied to marketing, & ID graphs
Barry Levine on November 17, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Cognitive marketing gets closer with Google’s expansion of its cloud-based machine learning
Nov 16, 2016 by Barry Levine
Yesterday’s announcements by the tech giant, according to one analyst, highlight that “AI is going into everything.”
- When AI and analytics drive business disruption vs. hype
Nov 16, 2016 by Sean Zinsmeister
What is artificial intelligence (AI), and how can it be applied to marketing? Columnist Sean Zinsmeister explains how AI manifests itself in the marketing and analytics realm to interpret data, produce insights and streamline workflows.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 steps to optimizing your site for Google’s mobile-first index
Nov 16, 2016 by Ryan Shelley
Now that Google is officially testing a mobile-first index, columnist Ryan Shelley believes it’s well past time to get aboard the mobile-friendly train. Here, he provides some tips to get you started.
- ID graphs: The path to identity resolution
Nov 16, 2016 by Mike Sands
If you’re not familiar with what an identity graph is, it’s time to bone up on the term and add it to your arsenal. Columnist Mike Sands walks you through the ins and outs of ID graphs.
- Registration for MarTech San Francisco is open!
Nov 16, 2016 by Scott Brinker
MarTech San Francisco is back and better than before, with twice the number of sessions, speakers and exhibitors! With 2017 promising to deliver even more change and innovation, you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to learn first hand how digital business pioneers have navigated their own digital transformation.
- Proximity and beacon data now making its way into DSPs for retargeting
Nov 16, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Unacast and Juice Mobile deal a leading indicator of where market is going.
- A different view on viewability
Nov 16, 2016 by Rob Rasko
Columnist Rob Rasko discusses the challenges of viewability as a metric and explains why it may not be the way forward for the industry.
- Are you getting attribution wrong?
Nov 15, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Nothing is more top-of-mind for marketers than attribution. It’s a complex topic, and there are lots of questions. This guide from AdRoll examines the history of attribution models and dives deep into platform data, third-party research and advertiser survey data.
From Around The Web:
- Best WordPress Plugins to Improve Your Blog Pages, www.wpexplorer.com
- Why we are Evolving into a Conversion Optimization Platform, vwo.com
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate Your Site to HTTPS, www.searchenginejournal.com
- How to Select an Enterprise Commerce Platform – 4 Questions to Ask, www.getelastic.com
- IAB Releases OpenRTB 2.5 with Feature Updates for Current Programmatic Technology, www.iab.com
- SDL Marketing Solutions Enable Brands to Manage Global Customer Content, www.sdl.com
- Ad Tech Players Agree to Comply With Anti-Malware Measures, adage.com
- Bringing Adtech In-House: Success or Stress for Brand Marketers?, www.marketingprofs.com
- Customized Ad Tech Can Give Brands A Competitive Edge, adexchanger.com
- Hearst Wants To Narrow The Tech Gap Between Buyers And Sellers, adexchanger.com
- The 20 Best New Social Media Tools to Try in 2017 (And How to Use Them), blog.bufferapp.com
- What Is the Difference Between Dark Social and Dark Posts?, simplymeasured.com
- Inside 5 publishers’ efforts to monetize virtual reality, digiday.com
- Periscope Now Lets You Share Specific Broadcast Moments on the Web, www.adweek.com
- Wise Data Media Launches Wise Content, A Text-To-Video Technology That Transforms Story Telling Capabilities, www.martechadvisor.com