Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Google’s new website tool, Localytics’ Places & Facebook’s DeepText
Barry Levine on June 3, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google has a new tool for small businesses to check how well their websites score
Jun 2, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google’s new tool not only scores your page speed but also gives you a score for how mobile-friendly your website is.
- Using data science to improve your enterprise paid search marketing results
Jun 2, 2016 by Travis Wright
As QuanticMind looks to move in on Marin Software’s territory, which platform is right for you? Columnist Travis Wright explains how data science can boost your campaigns and ad spend.
- Localytics pushes Places notifications as key to personalization, mobile engagement
Jun 1, 2016 by Greg Sterling
The range of use cases for location is much broader than most mobile marketers recognize.
- Facebook’s DeepText has “near-human” understanding of people’s posts
Jun 1, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s DeepText uses artificial intelligence techniques to understand text with “near-human” accuracy and quickly learn new languages and slang.
From Around The Web:
- Google’s Eric Schmidt says it’s time to ignore petty politics and focus on transformative tech, techcrunch.com
- Medium acquires Superfeedr, a real-time API that supercharges your feeds, techcrunch.com
- Retrofitting Zooming UI To Legacy Websites: An Impossible Task?, www.smashingmagazine.com
- 7 Predictions for Marketing Automation, blog.marketo.com
- B2B Firms Turn to Marketing Technology to Court Buyers, www.emarketer.com
- Marketing Automation Defined in 60 Seconds, www.copyblogger.com
- Multi-channel Tech Convergence Allows Retargeting to Shine, www.martechadvisor.com
- The barbell effect of machine learning, techcrunch.com