MarTech Today: Google’s Q3, Kochava launches Traffic Index & 80 percent of Amazon advertisers will increase budgets
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Google Q3 results: Strong earnings beat expectations but revenues fall short Oct 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling Revenues were $33.7 billion, earnings were $13.06 billion. Kochava launches its Traffic Index […]
Barry Levine on October 26, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Google Q3 results: Strong earnings beat expectations but revenues fall short
Oct 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Revenues were $33.7 billion, earnings were $13.06 billion.
- Kochava launches its Traffic Index to spotlight top 20 mobile ad networks
Oct 25, 2018 by Barry Levine
The attribution and analytics firm says it is trying to encourage transparency and accuracy for the advertising universe outside Google and Facebook.
From Marketing Land:
- Latest version of Facebook’s Marketing API gives details on why ads fail to run
Oct 25, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new Facebook Marketing API v3.2 will alert advertisers when an ad isn’t delivered and provide error codes.
- 80% of Amazon advertisers plan to increase budgets in 2019
Oct 25, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Our survey indicates 44 percent of Amazon advertisers plan to add automation tools for campaign management in the coming year.
From Around The Web:
- The Best Chatbots Examples by Industry (And How You Can Make One), Ignite Visibility
- The Future of Data: Ownership, Application, AI, and New Roles, Movable Ink Blog
- US-based marketing automation firm Bluecore buys retail tech startup Betaout, VC Circle
- How Amazon is talking about big data with Madison Avenue, Ad Age
- Google launches Lens for image searches, VentureBeat