MarTech Today: Google’s Rich Snippets, Dynamic Number Insertion & Site Migration
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Google Place Actions Rich Snippet Markup Documentation Posted & Then Removed From Developer Portal Dec 7, 2015 by Barry Schwartz Google’s book an appointment, place an order or make a reservation […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Place Actions Rich Snippet Markup Documentation Posted & Then Removed From Developer Portal
Dec 7, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google’s book an appointment, place an order or make a reservation rich snippet markup was available on Friday but then removed over the weekend.
- Data & Analytics In 2016: Superstar Industry Experts Weigh In
Dec 7, 2015 by David Booth
What’s in store for data & analytics in the coming year? Columnist David Booth asks well-known experts — Justin Cutroni, Jim Sterne, Daniel Waisberg and more — for their 2016 predictions.
- Don’t Procrastinate — SMX West Rates Increase Next Week
Dec 7, 2015 by Marketing Land
You can register for SMX West any time and get the latest SEO and SEM tactics. But why wait? Register now and save $300. Join us for the most comprehensive search engine marketing conference anywhere. You get three days of tactics, hacks and strategies that will improve SEM and SEO performance.
- Unlocking The Hidden Value Of Dynamic Number Insertion
Dec 7, 2015 by CJ Arseneau
Columnist CJ Arseneau explains how marketers can take advantage of dynamic number insertion technology, or keyword-level call tracking, to increase lead generation and caller engagement.
- Site Redesign & Migration Tips To Avoid SEO & UX Disasters
Dec 7, 2015 by Modestos Siotos
Planning to overhaul your website? Check out contributor Modestos Siotos’ tips to help you minimize the potential negative impact of a site relaunch.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Has an Insane Severance Package, fortune.com
- How to Combine User-Centered Design and Agile Development, www.uxmatters.com
- 3 e-commerce tips you can implement during a holiday code-freeze, www.internetretailer.com
- The race for the #1 and #2 marketing technology brands, chiefmartec.com
- Facebook shuts down Creative Labs, www.cnet.com
- 14 Video Tools for Social Media Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.