Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Grocery shelves that watch shoppers, cinemagraphs & Facebook’s new journalism tools
Barry Levine on January 13, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Cloverleaf’s new grocery shelf displays watch shoppers, track their emotions
Jan 12, 2017 by Barry Levine
Retail tech firm launches first shelf-based dynamic display that tracks and analyzes faces for their emotional states and demographics.
From Marketing Land:
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #40: Who’s using cinemagraphs and how with Flixel’s Robert Lendvai
Jan 12, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s show, we take a deep dive into the world of cinemagraphs and discuss how marketers are using them, and why recent Facebook and Instagram changes have been a boon to those who do.
- Facebook Journalism Project aims to build stronger ties with news publishers
Jan 11, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Company will collaborate with journalists on new products, tools and and training.
From Around The Web:
- NICE Releases Nexidia Analytics – a Futuristic Interaction Analytics Solution, www.martechadvisor.com
- Analyzing new top level domain registrations by country, domainnamewire.com
- Chat Apps Are Exploding, But Email Remains King, www.cmswire.com
- The Complete Guide to Email Automation for Beginners, www.jeffbullas.com
- 3 ways to make people love your chatbot, venturebeat.com
- 7 Things That Illustrate What Marketers Think About the Future of Technology, blog.marketo.com
- CMOs, Don’t Be Dumb When It Comes to AI, adage.com
- How to Keep up With Marketing Technology Changes, www.razorsocial.com
- Google is rolling out AMP Lite for people on low-RAM devices and slow networks, venturebeat.com
- Introducing Accelerated Mobile Links: Making the Mobile Web App-Quick, amphtml.wordpress.com
- The mobile app gold rush may be over, techcrunch.com
- WhatsApp Adds GIF Search, Triples Image Sharing Limit, www.adweek.com
- Facebook Ad Specs and Image Sizes [Fully Updated for 2017], blog.bufferapp.com
- Google+ starts showing high-resolution images that take up less bandwidth, venturebeat.com
- Instagram’s shameless Snapchat knockoff is doing marvelously well, qz.com
- Pinterest starts using deep learning to recommend Related Pins, venturebeat.com