MarTech Today: Growth in CDP sector, how advertisers are overpaying for inventory and the evolution of ad tech in 2019
Barry Levine on January 3, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- CDP sector grew 23%, saw first major acquisitions in second half of 2018
Jan 2, 2019 by Barry Levine
The CDP Institute’s semi-annual study also says that more startups are launching as CDPs, instead of converting from something else.
- Advertisers: You’re overpaying for inventory. Here’s how I know
Jan 2, 2019 by Steven Ohrnstein
DSPs get paid a tech fee based on the percentage of spend and therefore have zero incentive to help you spend less in their platform.
From Marketing Land:
- AI, automation and analytics: 3 critical strategies for CMOs in 2019, and beyond
Jan 2, 2019 by Andy Betts
In the next 24 months CMOs should focus on the three ‘A’s of accountability to make impactful changes.
- Evolution of ad tech in 2019: Streaming services and content ownership
Jan 2, 2019 by Rob Rasko
By the end of 2019, growing pains will give way to maturity in the ad market.
- 3 ways marketing AI will advance in 2019
Jan 2, 2019 by David Dowhan
Advanced targeting and transparency will grow exponentially this year as we nurture AI to help it mature.
From Around The Web:
- 5 predictions for CRM’s AI applications in 2019 | CustomerThink, customerthink.com
- NBCUniversal tests Comcast’s blockchain-powered data-sharing platform | Marketing Dive, www.marketingdive.com
- Sentiment Analysis in Marketing: What Are You Waiting For?, www.cmswire.com
- The Three E’s of Successfully Optimizing AI for Content – EContent Magazine, www.econtentmag.com
- Trusting marketing automation with CRM functions, searchcrm.techtarget.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.