MarTech Today: Haptic ads, Facebook’s manifesto & AI-powered Conversion Rate Optimization
Barry Levine on February 21, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #45: What are haptic ads with Josh Stivers of Immersion
Feb 20, 2017 by Matt McGeeIn this week’s show, we talk about a new kind of mobile ad that consumers can feel as they watch — they’re called haptic ads and brands are starting to try them out.
From Marketing Land:
- Mark Zuckerberg’s manifesto: How Facebook will connect the world, beat fake news and pop the filter bubble
Feb 20, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The CEO describes the next phase of Facebook in a nearly 6,000-word missive.
- The Digital Marketer’s Guide to AI-Powered Conversion Rate Optimization
Feb 20, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a data-driven methodology to help your business improve key metrics and grow. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting to learn about CRO, this white paper from Sentient Technologies will tell you how AI can get you back to the critical parts of marketing.
- Snap starts selling Spectacles, accessories online ahead of IPO
Feb 20, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snap’s video-recording glasses have not brought in significant revenue, but with easier access for customers, maybe now they might.
- The 4 truths of programmatic marketing
Feb 20, 2017 by Malcolm Cox
As we enter an era of data and social science coming together, contributor Malcolm Cox takes a look at how communication planning has changed over the past decade and the lessons that can be adapted to the Programmatic Age.
From Around The Web:
- A Marketers Guide to Real Time (Streaming) Analytics, MarTech Advisor
- Apple buys Israel’s facial recognition firm RealFace – report, The Times of Israel
- “So much of it is a con” Confessions of a veteran ad tech developer, Digiday
- 5 things marketers need from artificial intelligence, Tune
- Unlocking the potential of eye tracking technology, TechCrunch
- Free Up Your Hands When Livestreaming, Small Biz Trends
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.