Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Higher recall for VR ads, Persado targets individuals & the line between relevant and creepy
Barry Levine on October 25, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Study: Ads in VR see higher recall, more memorable than conventional digital ads
Oct 24, 2017 by Greg Sterling
74 percent in survey said VR ads less intrusive than other digital ad types.
- Persado now generates emotionally-targeted marketing messages for individuals
Oct 24, 2017 by Barry Levine
With Persado One, the company can go beyond sending emotionally-focused messages to segments of users.
- Don’t creep me out! Here’s how to get personalization right in programmatic
Oct 24, 2017 by Grace Kaye
With so much data at our disposal, there’s a fine line between relevant and creepy. Columnist Grace Kaye shares strategies for getting the right level of personalization in programmatic.
- A bigger Bing for your buck
Oct 24, 2017 by Sponsored Content: CallTrackingMetrics
Bing Ads doesn’t get the credit it deserves. While it’s true that Bing was slower to the paid ad game than Google and Yahoo, Bing Ads — formerly known as Microsoft’s MSN adCenter — has now been around for more than a decade and boasts some pretty impressive stats in its own right. Consider that […]
From Marketing Land:
- 19 technical SEO facts for beginners
Oct 24, 2017 by John Lincoln
Want to dip your toes into technical SEO? Columnist John Lincoln shares some fun tidbits for those just starting out.
From Around The Web:
- Instagram lets anyone invite a guest to their live broadcasts, Engadget
- Namogoo Offers Free Browser Bot Detection for Ecommerce Retailers, Business Wire
- News Feed FYI: Introducing News Feed Publisher Guidelines, Facebook Newsroom
- Web Push Notification Benchmarks, Mobify
- Your 5-Step GDPR Readiness Plan, CMS Wire