MarTech Today: How marketers are using IoT, Truth in Measurement launches to create ad measurement standards and more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: How are marketers using IoT in 2019? Jan 16, 2019 by Robin Kurzer Tell us your IoT plans in our short poll; we’ll share the answers in a future story. […]
Barry Levine on January 17, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- How are marketers using IoT in 2019?
Jan 16, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Tell us your IoT plans in our short poll; we’ll share the answers in a future story.
- Truth in Measurement launches to create standards for sharing ad measurement data
Jan 16, 2019 by Barry Levine
Following Google’s move last spring to no longer share its DoubleClick ID, the new industry effort is looking for a solution outside the walled gardens.
From Marketing Land:
- Urban Airship buys EU counterpart Accengage to extend reach further into Europe
Jan 16, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Notification opt-in and engagement rates are growing according to internal company data.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Algorithms and Personal Data, Pew Research Center
- How AI Improves Customer Lifetime Value and Makes It a Primary KPI, Marketo
- 7 Kinds Of Predictive Analytics For Customer Experience, www.forbes.com
- As Auto Makers Embrace AI, CIOs Become Team Players – WSJ, www.wsj.com
- How Patrón Vp Adrian Parker Uses AR/VR, Bounces Back From Failure and Hires the Best Talent – Adweek, www.adweek.com