MarTech Today: HubSpot’s latest video capabilities, Pandora’s location attribution KPIs & more
Here's our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web.
Amy Gesenhues on September 6, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- HubSpot adds on-board video capability with Vidyard integration
Sep 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
Now, marketing, sales and service can add videos, create video messaging or add interactive layers within the HubSpot dashboard.
- Location attribution goes mainstream, as Pandora marks 400th campaign with the KPI
Sep 5, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Pandora seeing higher ad spending for campaigns that include offline measurement.
From Marketing Land:
- Instagram rumored to be moving further into e-commerce with a stand-alone shopping app
Sep 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
According to reports, users would be able to search for products and make purchases directly in the app. Instagram has declined to comment.
- Here’s an exclusive insider look at SMX East
Sep 5, 2018 by Chris Sherman
Search Engine Land’s SMX® East returns October 24-25. We’re bringing a revamped, updated agenda and more than 50 world-class speakers to NYC, and we can’t wait to see you there. If you’re involved in SEO, SEM, marketing, content, social media or any other customer-facing activity, you owe it to yourself (and your company or client’s […]
From Around The Web:
- Ad Tech Needs A Shared ID Solution ASAP, AdExchanger
- Demystifying the hype around blockchain for marketers, Econsultancy
- Looking for an AI solution? Start here, CIO
- Why customer experience fragmentation should be a concern for CIOs, IDG Connect
- With Emerging Technology Comes Emerging Data Problems, CMS Wire