MarTech Today: Human versus machine intelligence, how to vaccinate your data & more
Barry Levine on December 12, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Human vs machine intelligence: how to win when ‘duplicate’ content is unique
Dec 11, 2018 by Sponsored Content: OnCrawl
As impressive as machine learning and algorithm-based intelligence can be, they often lack something that comes naturally to humans: common sense. It’s common knowledge that putting the same content on multiple pages produces duplicate content. But what if you create pages about similar things, with differences that matter? Algorithms flag them as duplicates, though humans […]
From Marketing Land:
- What email marketers should know about Alexa’s latest feature
Dec 11, 2018 by Greg Sterling
If millions of people start listening to Alexa read their email, email marketers will have to adapt to avoid deletion.
- Hulu launches new private marketplace for its OTT ad inventory
Dec 11, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new programmatic marketplace will launch at the start of the new year.
- How to vaccinate your data from potential exposure
Dec 11, 2018 by Adam Corey
Brands should take preventative measures to protect their businesses from costly mistakes and survive in a highly competitive industry.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon to charge third-party sellers for safety violations, Retail Dive
- Facebook Launches Verification for Individual Developers, Facebook for Developers
- Machine learning – the stepping stones to marketing success, Innovation Enterprise
- Microsoft Is Moving To A Chrome Browser…And Other Small Business Tech News This Week, Forbes.com
- Samsung Preps Blockchain Entry With KeyStore, Core & Key Box, Android News
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.