MarTech Today: IAB Europe to release updated consent framework, Watson for any cloud and more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Exclusive: IAB Europe to release updated consent framework later this year, Google to sign on Feb 12, 2019 by Robin Kurzer Google has been working with IAB Europe on the […]
Barry Levine on February 13, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Exclusive: IAB Europe to release updated consent framework later this year, Google to sign on
Feb 12, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Google has been working with IAB Europe on the updates, which will incorporate new tech and policy features.
- The MarTech agenda… and 7 more reasons to attend
Feb 12, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Looking to improve ROI? Searching for the right marketing technology? Or to meet others who have overcome the challenges of modern marketing? The MarTech® Conference is designed for you, the senior decision-maker working at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management. Here are 8 reasons you should join us April 3-5 in San Jose: 1. […]
- Marketers can now employ Watson in any cloud or location
Feb 12, 2019 by Barry Levine
IBM announces the availability of the powerful AI service for on-premises, private clouds, hybrid clouds or other environments beyond its own platform.
From Around The Web:
- Apple Taps IPhone Executive to Be First Head of Marketing for AR, Bloomberg
- Trustworthy Accountability Group Launches New Anti-Piracy Initiative To Protect European Brands, Tag Today
- 7 Cutting-Edge Interactive Videos Changing The Marketing Game, Forbes
- Oracle’s First Dozen Cloud Blockchain Applications Are Now Live, CoinDesk
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.