MarTech Today: IAB Gets Accreditation, Constant Contact Gets Bought & Android Marshmallow
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: IAB Certification Programs Gain Internationally Recognized Accreditation Nov 2, 2015 by Ginny Marvin The American National Standards Institute grants first accreditation for digital advertising to IAB certification programs. Laptops In Big […]
Barry Levine on November 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- IAB Certification Programs Gain Internationally Recognized Accreditation
Nov 2, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The American National Standards Institute grants first accreditation for digital advertising to IAB certification programs.
- Laptops In Big Decline, Smartphones “At Saturation” For Under-30 Crowd
Nov 2, 2015 by Greg Sterling
As we approach 2015’s holiday season, the mobile outlook for product sellers is mixed. Mobile ad spending is rising quickly, and retailers and others have recently spent much more time and resources on their mobile user experiences, thanks in part to Google.
- Constant Contact To Be Acquired For $1.1 Billion By Endurance International Group
Nov 2, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Endurance says the acquisition will position it as a leader in the small business marketing space.
- Barry Levine Joins Marketing Land As Our New Martech Reporter
Nov 2, 2015 by Matt McGee
Former VentureBeat senior writer is our new full-time reporter dedicated to covering the latest martech news.
- Facebook Slips Slightly But Still Dominates Social Login Market
Nov 2, 2015 by Martin Beck
After drop of two percentage points, Facebook’s 64% share of social logins is still nearly three times higher than second-place Google+, according to Gigya.
- SocialPro Is In 2 Weeks — Here’s What You Should Expect.
Nov 2, 2015 by Search Engine Land
The last year in social media has been insanely busy for professional marketers all around the world. If you manage any aspect of social media marketing for your brand or your clients, you know how hard it can be to keep pace.
- Android Marshmallow & SEO Series: Google’s Private Index & Screen Crawling
Nov 2, 2015 by Cindy Krum
The first of a three-part series on how Android Marshmallow’s features and capabilities may impact the future of mobile search. Contributor Cindy Krum explores Google’s Private Index and discusses screen crawling.
From Around The Web:
- 6 Social Media Analytics Companies To Keep An Eye On, www.internetmarketingninjas.com
- 11 Resources to Curate, Clip, Collect, and Collaborate Content, contentmarketinginstitute.com
- .Com default disappears in iOS 9 on iPad, domainnamewire.com
- Amazon Launches “Pay With Amazon” Buttons for Mobile Apps, recode.net
- Whitebox Automates the eCommerce Process, smallbiztrends.com
- The Beginner’s Guide to URL Shorteners, blog.bufferapp.com
- Sprinklr Acquires Booshaka to Enhance Audience Management Capabilities, Business Wire
- Viewbix and Kaltura Partner to Boost Video Engagement through Interactivity, www.streamingmedia.com
- Hands-on with Facebook M: the virtual assistant with a (real) human touch, The Verge
- Facebook kills off its experimental sidebar status updates, www.theverge.com
- Who Provides Facebook’s Local-Business Data?, www.localvisibilitysystem.com
- IAB Tech Lab Releases VAST 4.0 for Public Comment, www.businesswire.com