MarTech Today: IAB Tech Lab’s new OpenDirect and OpenData, crawler access for Google Adsense & Facebook ‘fixes’ News Feed
Barry Levine on January 16, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IAB Tech Lab releases OpenDirect 2.0 and OpenData 1.0
Jan 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
OpenDirect is the latest spec for direct sales between publishers and advertisers, and OpenData offers unified terms for campaign analytics
- The MarTech Minute: Swrve partners with Segment, Symphony combines divisions and more
Jan 12, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- ‘Marketing doesn’t drive revenue, sales does’ (and other myths)
Jan 12, 2018 by Sonjoy Ganguly
Gone are the days when sales took all the glory after closing a deal. Columnist Sonjoy Ganguly believes marketing and sales need to work hand-in-hand to effectively drive ROI.
From Marketing Land:
- For Google AdSense publishers experiencing recent ad fulfillment issues, crawler access might be the problem
Jan 12, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
AdSense has made some changes in the way it buys ads on the Google Display Network that are impacting monetization for some publishers.
- Facebook moves to ‘fix’ the News Feed by de-emphasizing commercial content
Jan 12, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The company said it’s trying to prevent posts from “businesses, brands and media” from crowding out “the personal moments that lead us to connect more with each other.”
From Around The Web:
- 6 Email Template Design Tips You Should Always Follow, AWeber
- Shopping app use jumped 54% in 2017, Mobile Marketer
- Think Twice About Automating Your Marketing, CMS Wire
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.