MarTech Today: IAB’s draft header bidder standard, past the hype of data practices & more
Barry Levine on June 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IAB posts draft standard for header bidding containers
Jun 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
The eight-page document, now out for comments, outlines tech considerations for how the containers should integrate with ad servers.
- Five indicators of whether you’re doing everything you should with your business’s data
Jun 19, 2017 by Jeff Allen
You think you’re doing pretty well until a colleague comes back from a conference spouting buzzwords and asking questions. Columnist Jeff Allen gets past the hype and reveals the key questions you should be asking about your company’s data practices.
From Marketing Land:
- The State of Digital Advertising 2017
Jun 16, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marin Software interviewed top digital marketing managers around the world to discover the trends, opportunities, and challenges they face in 2017. Download the report to learn the current state of the industry, plus expert tips and recommendations for success. Highlights include: Marketers’ top priorities for 2017.
From Around The Web:
- Will Amazon become a force in fintech?, TechCrunch
- Sizmek Adds Digital Audio Channel to Ad Server; Provides Buyers with Access to Programmatic Audio Through StrikeAd DSP, Globe Newswire
- Sonobi To Build 3rd Largest Addressable Digital Marketplace, PR Newswire
- 3 European Martech Trends Affecting Brands in 2017, Contently
- 3 Marketing Tech Trends Every Executive Should Consider, MarTech Advisor
- Buying Marketing Software: Issues to Consider and Helpful Tips, MarketingProfs
- Survey: 45% of retailers plan to use AI in next 3 years, Retail Dive
- Why Ad Tech Companies Need a Data-Driven Product Strategy, Adweek
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.