MarTech Today: IAB’s first ‘Podcast Playbook,’ the one martech metric that really matters & LinkedIn rolls out native video uploading worldwide
Barry Levine on August 23, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IAB releases its first ‘Podcast Playbook’ guide for marketers
Aug 22, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new publication is the latest effort by IAB to make podcast advertising part of mainstream marketing.
- The one martech metric that really matters: Customer lifetime value
Aug 22, 2017 by Kevin Bobowski
In a noisy, hyper-competitive market, how do you stay ahead of your rivals? Contributor Kevin Bobowski explains why customer lifetime value and building a customer-obsessed organization are essential.
From Marketing Land:
- Optimized store landing pages: An important part of local search strategy
Aug 22, 2017 by Tony Edward
How can brick-and-mortar stores improve the online experience for both users and search engines? Columnist Tony Edward says the key lies in strong local landing pages.
- Navigating the disruptive world of martech
Aug 22, 2017 by Marketing Land Staff
The Martech Power Pack helps you understand the complex convergence of marketing, technology and management.
- LinkedIn officially rolls out native video uploading worldwide, but not for businesses (yet)
Aug 22, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Like other social networks, LinkedIn videos will autoplay without sound. Unlike other social networks, LinkedIn will break down videos’ audiences.
From Around The Web:
- MyScript Introduces Cloud Sync for Nebo App, PR Web
- Sigstr Secures $5M Series A to Build the Next Generation Marketing Platform, Business Wire
- Digital transformation: It’s not a destination, Econsultancy
- Is Blockchain The Best Solution For Ad Tech’s Most Pressing Problems?, AdExchanger
- Walmart and 9 Food Giants Team Up on IBM Blockchain Plans, Fortune.com
- How brands can and should be using proximity data, Mobile Marketer
- Report: AdColony’s interactive video platform ups engagement by 43%, Mobile Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.