MarTech Today: IAB’s new standard ads portfolio, Zeta integrates with AppNexus & thinking about CRM
Barry Levine on August 1, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The IAB releases its new standard ads portfolio with multi-screen sizing
Jul 31, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Formats in the new portfolio have size ranges rather than fixed size criteria and are based on technology and guidelines aimed at creating lightweight, flexible ads.
- Zeta follows Boomtrain acquisition with AppNexus integration
Jul 31, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new alliance will result in AppNexus’ ad management platform becoming a ‘native application’ in Zeta.
- TAG awards 9 adtech companies with “Certified Against Malware” seal
Jul 31, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The first set of certified companies have implemented the Trustworthy Accountability Group’s anti-malware guidelines.
- Markforged’s top marketer on making the leap from martech leader to CMO
Jul 31, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Cynthia Gumbert will be a panelist for the MarTech Boston session “Making the Leap from Chief Martech to Chief of Marketing.”
- [Survey] Marketing organizations in the age of martech
Jul 31, 2017 by Michelle Robbins
Scott Brinker is conducting a survey to assess organizational transformation in the wake of digital transformation.
- A way to think about modern CRM
Jul 31, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
What should you be expecting from your customer relationship management programs these days? Contributor Jose Cebrian explains how CRM has changed and how it hasn’t.
From Marketing Land:
- Best Practices for Building an On-Demand Content Strategy
Jul 31, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
On August 17th, join us as Mark Bornstein, VP of Content Marketing at ON24, highlights the best practices for building an on-demand content strategy. He’ll explain how to build your on-demand content network, and increase the reach of your content to generate more leads and expand your sales pipeline.
From Around The Web:
- Analytics approaches every marketer should know #1: Descriptive analytics, Econsultancy
- Leads aren’t Everything. Find the Metrics that Drive your Business, MarTech Advisor
- Which Comes First, the Ecommerce Platform or the Developer?, Practical Ecommerce
- iPhone 8 Infrared Face Detection and General Device Design Revealed in HomePod Firmware, Mac Rumors
- NewVoiceMedia unveils speech analytics solution as part of Summer ’17 release to unlock the hidden value in customer conversations, Real Wire
- Don’t Limit MarTech to Top of the Funnel: Apply Across the Entire Customer Journey, CMS Wire
- How blockchain technology will revolutionize advertising, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Disconnecting from display: Mobile apps need tailored quality solutions, Digiday
- How to Use Facebook to Create Powerful Customer Personas, The AdStage Blog
- If You’re Not Using a Facebook Messenger Sequence, You’re Throwing Away Leads. This is How to Get Started., Crazy Egg
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.