MarTech Today: IBM buys shopping recommender for Watson, “science the s**t” out of marketing & comScore sunsets its PRO service
Barry Levine on November 8, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IBM buys Fluid’s Expert Personal Shopper for Watson
Nov 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
This latest acquisition by Big Blue’s digital agency gives Watson a platform to become an expert recommender for clothes, insurance, travel and other products and services.
- 10 ways to “science the s**t” out of marketing
Nov 7, 2016 by David Booth
You’ve got tons of data, but what value are you really getting from it? Columnist David Booth explains the multitude of ways data science can help your business beat the competition.
From Marketing Land:
- comScore sunsets its Compete PRO service and recommends SimilarWeb to its clients
Nov 4, 2016 by Barry Levine
comScore customers will receive a discount from SimilarWeb for a short while, but the two companies will not integrate their services.
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #34: Google Home vs. Amazon Echo with USA Today’s Jefferson Graham
Nov 7, 2016 by Matt McGee
Is Google Home really a “fail” on its first day being available to the public? We’re joined this week by special guest Jefferson Graham of USA Today for a spirited discussion on the competition between the new Google Home device and its predecessor, Amazon Echo.
From Around The Web:
- Segment Data By Device For Landing Page Performance, www.ppchero.com
- InMobi Launches Industry’s First Remarketing Platform That Is Designed and Optimized for Mobile, www.inmobi.com
- 10 things I learnt at MarTech Europe 2016, www.b2bmarketing.net
- 4 questions to ask when building a Facebook chatbot, venturebeat.com
- 9 Surprisingly Affordable Enterprise-Grade Marketing Tech Tools for Small to Medium Businesses, blog.crazyegg.com
- Martec’s Law: the greatest management challenge of the 21st century, chiefmartec.com
- Walker Sands / Chief Martech Study: Martech Maturity Has Skyrocketed, www.martechadvisor.com
- Google’s Firebase developer platform gets better analytics, crash reporting and more, TechCrunch
- True colors: adding support for HDR videos on YouTube, youtube.googleblog.com