MarTech Today: How IBM Watson is changing digital marketing, one year until GDPR & untangling mobile tech
Barry Levine on April 18, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 6 ways that IBM Watson is changing digital marketing
Apr 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
The remote availability of “genius-as-a-service” profoundly changes how demand is generated, sales are made and customers are kept.
- See who attends MarTech… and why you should too!
Apr 17, 2017 by MarTech Today
One of the questions we get frequently is “who goes to MarTech?” Makes sense. You want to know if there will be others like you to meet, share ideas and make valuable professional connections when deciding to invest in attending. The overwhelming majority of attendees are managers with marketing-decision responsibilities. In fact, nearly 70% of […]
- Sanity check: One year until GDPR
Apr 17, 2017 by Todd Ruback
On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect. Is your company prepared? Columnist Todd Ruback explains how to start taking action.
From Marketing Land:
- Get answers to your marketing automation questions
Apr 17, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Got questions about marketing automation? MarTech Today’s B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide has you covered. The 44-page report reviews the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for marketing automation tools.
- CMO audit series, Part 2: Untangling the web of mobile technology
Apr 17, 2017 by Scott Rayden
With a plethora of mobile marketing technologies to choose from, how do you find the right fit for your organization? In Part 2 of a series, columnist Scott Rayden lays out the elements you need to build a strong mobile strategy.
- 4 lessons from a decade of ad tech disruption
Apr 17, 2017 by Chuck Moran
Columnist Chuck Moran explains how the lessons learned from the evolution of ad tech over the years can be applied to martech.
From Around The Web:
- Google Makes Nevada Land Grab for Data Center, Wall Street Journal
- Meet The Man Who Makes Facebook’s Machines Think, BuzzFeed News
- Replatforming: The Scariest Word in Ecommerce or the Most Hopeful?, Shopify Plus
- 7 Ways That Brands Can Make Chatbot Conversations More Authentic, Street Fight
- Brands see visual intelligence as key part of AI strategy, VentureBeat
- Marketing Technology May Never Consolidate (But That’s Good), AdAge
- The smart marketer’s guide to loyalty in a blockchain world, VentureBeat
- Apple vs. Google vs. Microsoft: who will get to the future of PCs first?, The Verge
- Facebook’s F8 developers conference will be more diverse than last year, TechCrunch
- Twitter added support for two-factor authentication apps and forgot to tell anyone, Android Police
- You can now live stream to YouTube from your phone if you have at least 1,000 subscribers, TechCrunch
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.