Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: IBM’s Watson joins H&R Block, Amazon launches Alexa hub & FTC reports on cross-device tracking
Barry Levine on February 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IBM’s Watson joins H&R Block to explain taxes to humans
Feb 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
The cognitive supercomputer is adding tax preparation to his seemingly endless resume of occupations.
- Amazon launches an Alexa hub to help marketers create voice skills
Feb 3, 2017 by Matt McGee
New resource targets brands and agencies that want a presence in the Alexa ecosystem.
From Marketing Land:
- FTC issues report and guidelines on cross-device tracking
Feb 3, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Transparency, consumer choice, data sensitivity and security are the four principles that companies must respect.
From Around The Web:
- Growth Through Analytics with Andy Abbar, E-Nor
- Google sells Terra Bella satellite unit to startup Planet Labs, VentureBeat
- Medium plans to launch a consumer subscription product this quarter, TechCrunch
- How to Improve Your WordPress Website’s Security, WPExplorer
- Why You Need to Use AI in Email Marketing Now, CMS Wire
- Ad Tech All In: Publisher First in 2017, MarTech Advisor
- New default placeholders for ads in AMP, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project