MarTech Today: IBM’s Watson joins H&R Block, Amazon launches Alexa hub & FTC reports on cross-device tracking
Barry Levine on February 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IBM’s Watson joins H&R Block to explain taxes to humans
Feb 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
The cognitive supercomputer is adding tax preparation to his seemingly endless resume of occupations.
- Amazon launches an Alexa hub to help marketers create voice skills
Feb 3, 2017 by Matt McGee
New resource targets brands and agencies that want a presence in the Alexa ecosystem.
From Marketing Land:
- FTC issues report and guidelines on cross-device tracking
Feb 3, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Transparency, consumer choice, data sensitivity and security are the four principles that companies must respect.
From Around The Web:
- Growth Through Analytics with Andy Abbar, E-Nor
- Google sells Terra Bella satellite unit to startup Planet Labs, VentureBeat
- Medium plans to launch a consumer subscription product this quarter, TechCrunch
- How to Improve Your WordPress Website’s Security, WPExplorer
- Why You Need to Use AI in Email Marketing Now, CMS Wire
- Ad Tech All In: Publisher First in 2017, MarTech Advisor
- New default placeholders for ads in AMP, Accelerated Mobile Pages Project
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.