MarTech Today: Ibotta’s app-to-app affiliate program, predictive analytics platforms & Revuze’s AI-powered ‘brand health indicator’
Barry Levine on September 2, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Ibotta launches ‘first app-to-app affiliate program’
Aug 31, 2016 by Barry Levine
Moving beyond its previous playing field, the mobile shopping app is announcing customer cashback rewards for making purchases in other apps.
- [PODCAST] Marketing Land Live #26: A Google & local search roundtable conversation
Sep 1, 2016 by Matt McGee
In this week’s podcast, we bring in four local search experts who’ll be speaking at SMX East to talk about several of the current trends affecting small and local businesses.
- When you buy marketing software, know that you are buying into an ecosystem
Sep 1, 2016 by Jeffrey L. Cohen
The right martech can make or break your organization. Columnist Jeffrey L. Cohen explains why a well-connected tech stack and an open platform are key to marketing success.
- Facebook pressures advertisers to cut mobile page load speeds or it’ll cut their reach
Aug 31, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook wants to make mobile ad links load faster, so it will start pre-loading them and push advertisers to make them load even quicker.
- Everything you need to know about predictive marketing analytics platforms
Aug 31, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
“B2B Predictive Marketing Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” is the source for the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for predictive marketing tools.
- AI-powered Revuze enters US market to help brands figure out what’s bothering customers
Sep 1, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Israel-based company says its ‘brand health indicator’ tool doesn’t need the hand-holding required by other customer analysis platforms.
- Fixing historical redirects using Wayback Machine APIs
Sep 1, 2016 by Patrick Stox
Columnist Patrick Stox believes that fixing historical redirects is often an easy way to achieve some quick wins, and this column shows you how to do just that using the Wayback Machine CDX Server API.
From Around The Web:
- Are Companies Far Along in Their Predictive Analytics Implementation?, www.emarketer.com
- Amazon ends its student loan partnership with Wells Fargo, six weeks after launch, techcrunch.com
- Apple transforms Turi into dedicated machine learning division to build future product features, 9to5mac.com
- Improving the User Experience by Rearranging the WordPress Post Editor, wptavern.com
- Responsive Images In WordPress With Art Direction, www.smashingmagazine.com
- More Marketers Use Proximity Tech, Beacons, to Get Closer to the Action, www.emarketer.com
- What Lies Ahead for Adtech and Martech in H2 2016?, www.martechadvisor.com
- Android developers can now nominate their apps and games for Google Play Early Access, venturebeat.com
- Why a bot store is not an app store and developers should think twice, venturebeat.com