MarTech Today: IdentityLink for TV, knowing your customer & the coming of 5G
Barry Levine on March 6, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- LiveRamp’s IdentityLink expands to a new frontier: Television
Mar 5, 2018 by Barry Levine
Through its service for matching people’s data sets, LiveRamp wants to help advertisers conquer television’s many platform variations.
- How well do you know your customer?
Mar 5, 2018 by Evan Magliocca
You may think you know your customer, but what is your understanding based on? Contributor Evan Magliocca lays out some of the ways brands’ insights fall short.
From Marketing Land:
- Report: 5G will drive $12 billion in new mobile commerce revenue by 2021
Mar 5, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Adobe report: Smartphone traffic is growing but visits are shorte
From Around The Web:
- How to Use Live Video in a Product Launch: 7 Ways, Social Media Examiner
- Mobile Data Has A Quality Control Problem, AdExchanger