MarTech Today: iHeartMedia buys Stuff Media, Sizmek re-enters TV ads & CTV continues to grow
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: iHeartMedia to acquire Stuff Media as podcasting continues its rise Sep 17, 2018 by Robin Kurzer Publishers continue to invest in podcasts despite marketers’ concern about the lack of 3rd-party measurement […]
Barry Levine on September 18, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- iHeartMedia to acquire Stuff Media as podcasting continues its rise
Sep 17, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Publishers continue to invest in podcasts despite marketers’ concern about the lack of 3rd-party measurement standards.
- Sizmek re-enters TV ad space with an Advanced TV Initiative
Sep 17, 2018 by Barry Levine
The ad platform is now providing planning, deployment and reporting to connected, addressable and linear TV as it expands beyond web and in-app ads.
- MarTech kicks off in 2 weeks… will we see you there?
Sep 17, 2018 by Scott Brinker
Discover, learn and connect with 1,300 marketers like you at MarTech®, October 1-3 in Boston. Attend 60 strategic presentations and keynotes, see 70+ leading martech vendors and be part of exclusive networking events. All you need is your passion for delivering exceptional results through software-powered marketing. See the complete MarTech agenda. The Expo Hall & […]
From Marketing Land:
- Report: Connected TV impressions have grown 106 percent since 2016
Sep 17, 2018 by Greg Sterling
CTV may help realize brand marketers’ long-held dream of ‘addressable TV.’
From Around The Web:
- Banks are using Tinder-style apps and in-store tech to drive customers into branches, Digiday
- AI Vs AGI: What’s The Difference?, www.forbes.com
- Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market 2018 Overview, Demand, Size, Growth & Forecast 2023- Worldwide Analysis – Our Market Research, ourmarketresearch.com
- Tech industry calls for CTO position to remain, www.newstalkzb.co.nz
- What Will Ad Tech Consolidation Look Like? | AdExchanger, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.