MarTech Today: indaHash’s cryptocurrency for influencers, the future of marketing is P2P & more
Barry Levine on October 17, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- indaHash plans cryptocurrency to pay influencers and their followers
Oct 16, 2017 by Barry Levine
The influencer marketing startup sees bitcoin-like private currency as a way to speed payments, avoid multiple banking systems and encourage followers.
- Forget B2B and B2C; the future of marketing is P2P
Oct 16, 2017 by Joe Hyland
Move over, B2B and B2C marketing. Columnist Joe Hyland believes marketers need to embrace person-to-person (P2P) marketing and connect with their customers on a human level.
From Marketing Land:
- Instagram redesigns call-to-action bar to dynamically mirror ads
Oct 16, 2017 by Tim Peterson
By blending the bar with an ad’s photo or video, Instagram may be able to insert more ads in people’s feeds.
- Twitter latest to be slammed for deleting Russian fake account data
Oct 16, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Twitter doesn’t preserve data from deactivated accounts for privacy reasons, but it didn’t anticipate interference in the 2016 election.
From Around The Web:
- E-Commerce Websites: 72 Must-Have Features, MarketingProfs
- Martech and the modern marketing org (study results), Chief Martech