Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: The Internet after that dog, Branch’s deep-linking from AMP ads & Google’s brand safety efforts
Barry Levine on June 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- On the internet, advertisers want to know if you’re really a dog
Jun 26, 2017 by Barry Levine
In the last century, a famous cartoon illustrated the central reason behind people-based marketing, ad transparency and anti-fake news.
- Branch offers first deep-linking from ads on AMP pages to app content
Jun 26, 2017 by Barry Levine
The deep-linking provider is out with ads for AMP that can link directly to specific content in apps.
From Marketing Land:
- SMX Advanced session: Mobile-First For The Advanced SEO
Jun 26, 2017 by Greg Gifford
How can websites prepare for the mobile-first index? Columnist Greg Gifford recaps a session from SMX Advanced dealing with the impending rollout of Google’s new index, which prioritizes mobile content over desktop.
- Danny Sullivan: My new role as advisor for Third Door Media
Jun 26, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Marketing Land continues on strong, with an outstanding team in place.
- Timeline: Google’s ongoing efforts to address brand safety on YouTube
Jun 26, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Addressing brand safety took on a new urgency after an advertiser revolt this spring. Here’s the rundown of what the company has done to address advertiser concerns.
- Compare 9 paid search campaign management tools
Jun 23, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing Land’s “Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for paid search and other media campaign management platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business.
From Around The Web:
- Alphabet partners with Avis to manage self-driving car fleet, Reuters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube Announce Formation of the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism, Official YouTube Blog
- What Amazon taught us this week: Data-centric companies will devour competitors, VentureBeat
- Domain registrars hate registry exceptions, Domain Name Wire
- Amazon files patent for drone delivery ‘beehive’ fulfillment center, Retail Dive
- Two List Building Plugins That Give You Maximum Results For Minimal Effort, Click Newz
- How Technology is Creating More Opportunities for the Modern Marketer, Marketo
- Online Advertising Puts Another Link In The Blockchain, AdExchanger
- SAP’s CMO: Every Company Is A Technology Company, AdExchanger
- Survey: Marketers Failing to Unlock Full Potential of AI and Voice Search, KoMarketing
- The Ethics of Using AI in Advertising, AdAge
- How Location-Based Services Will Take the Customer Experience to the Next Level, MarTech Advisor
- The Mobile Marketing Studio: 26 Apps to Help You Create Epic Social Media Content on Your Smartphone, The Buffer Blog
- Evernote will kill its BlackBerry and Windows Phone apps on June 29, VentureBeat
- 23 Instagram Tools to Connect with Shoppers, Practical Ecommerce
- Facebook Is Launching A Standalone App Exclusively For Video Creators, Tubefilter
- Apple’s AR is closer to reality than Google’s, The Verge
- Study: Facebook Live, YouTube Live are neck and neck, Mobile Marketer
- Uptime, YouTube’s experimental app for watching videos with friends, opens to all, TechCrunch
- Vimeo Scraps Plans to Create Netflix-Like Service, AdAge