MarTech Today: Introducing AI to marketing, the best martech investment & YouTube’s new subscription TV service
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Full path ROI: Aligning attribution models with the buyer’s journey Mar 1, 2017 by MarTech Today Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, […]
Barry Levine on March 2, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Full path ROI: Aligning attribution models with the buyer’s journey
Mar 1, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
- From algorithms to advertising: 7 steps to introducing AI to marketing
Mar 1, 2017 by Tomer Naveh
Contributor Tomer Naveh provides a simplified look at how artificial intelligence (AI) is applied to automate digital marketing programs from start to finish.
- Better collaboration is the best martech investment you can make
Mar 1, 2017 by Justin Dunham
Columnist Justin Dunham reminds us that our marketing technology solutions are only as good as the processes and culture that surround them.
From Marketing Land:
- How Facebook Messenger bots can now push out native, episodic content
Mar 1, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Octane AI’s Convos creates standalone messaging threads that can shared as links outside of Facebook Messenger.
- A better way to build martech software
Feb 28, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
In this e-book, Indusa explores a better way to build martech.
- YouTube debuts TV subscription service, at $35 a month for 6 accounts
Feb 28, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Every day people spend almost as much time watching YouTube as TV. And now they can watch TV on YouTube.
From Around The Web:
- Five ways marketers can use analytics to combat ad fraud, Econsultancy
- Bluecore Introduces Decisioning Platform for Commerce Marketers, Yahoo Finance
- Introducing The Vizia 2 Platform, Brandwatch
- Trillium Software Delivers Trusted Solution that Connects Extensive Online and Offline Customer Information for Verification and Enrichment, Business Wire
- Building Blocks: Scott Gordon, CMO at RiskIQ talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- Why the Dichotomy Between Ad Tech and Martech Doesn’t Work, AdAge
- Expanding protection for Chrome users on macOS, Google Online Security Blog
- Google quietly launches Meet, an enterprise-friendly version of Hangouts, TechCrunch
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.