MarTech Today: The IoT with blockchain, three trends & InMobi scoops up AerServ
Barry Levine on January 11, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- New report: The Internet of Things and blockchain tech are made for each other
Jan 10, 2018 by Barry Levine
IoT devices are constantly talking about themselves, and shared ledger technologies just love to record it all, permanently.
- What are you putting on the front burner? B2B marketing predictions and recommendations for 2018
Jan 10, 2018 by John Steinert
To help B2B marketers prepare for what the future holds, columnist John Steinert lays out three trends you should keep top of mind in the coming year.
- InMobi scoops up AerServ for $90 million
Jan 10, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The combination creates the largest programmatic video advertising platform, says InMobi.
From Marketing Land:
- Best practices for qualifying your link opportunities
Jan 10, 2018 by Ryan Shelley
So, you’ve got a list of potential linking partners, but how do you qualify them? Columnist Ryan Shelley shares his process.
From Around The Web:
- ‘We’re marching in the same direction’: Facebook is emphasizing Groups, and publishers are following suit, Digiday
- Google’s VR180 Cameras Are the Future of Point-and-Shoot, Wired
- How brands can use innovative ad formats to break through clutter, Mobile Marketer
- Segmentation Models: New Segmenting Practices, MarketingProfs
- The five Ps of AI strategy for marketers, Econsultancy
- Video Storytelling Secrets From an Award-Winning Series, Content Marketing Institute