MarTech Today: Kontakt.io’s beacon showroom, self-development for digital careers & Google Surveys 360 joins Analytics 360 Suite
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Kontakt.io launches first beacon-only physical showroom Oct 19, 2016 by Barry Levine The Berlin-based facility offers iPads, beacons and applications so that visitors can experience the range of uses for […]
Barry Levine on October 20, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Kontakt.io launches first beacon-only physical showroom
Oct 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Berlin-based facility offers iPads, beacons and applications so that visitors can experience the range of uses for the location-based tech.
- Digital demand and supply: the psychology of self-development for digital careers
Oct 19, 2016 by Jim Yu
Are your job skills keeping pace with today’s rapidly evolving digital culture? Columnist Jim Yu discusses ways to get up to speed and boost your career in the digital world.
From Marketing Land:
- Google Surveys 360 joins the Analytics 360 Suite
Oct 19, 2016 by Matt McGee
New enterprise-level survey product sits alongside newly renamed Google Surveys, the pay-as-you-go product available to all.
- Enterprise SEOs, unite! The SMX East 2016 session recap
Oct 19, 2016 by Eric Enge
What are some of the issues unique to enterprise SEO professionals, and how can you best approach these challenges? Columnist Eric Enge reports on a session from SMX East which covers this topic.
From Around The Web:
- Microsoft speech recognition technology now understands a conversation as well as a person, www.networkworld.com
- It’s Goodbye QWERTY, Hello Emojis as Apple Rethinks the Keyboard, www.wsj.com
- Responsive vs. Adaptive Design, www.goinflow.com
- An open letter to the editor of AdAge on boring martech, chiefmartec.com
- Marketers Look to Tech for More Sales, Leads, www.emarketer.com
- The State of Marketing Technology, in 12 Charts, contently.com
- Facebook caught an office intruder using the controversial surveillance tool it just blocked, www.theverge.com
- The 3 Rules of Augmented Reality, multichannelmerchant.com
- 3 Video Storytelling Tools for Social Marketers, www.socialmediaexaminer.com