MarTech Today: More Lightning in Salesforce’s Cloud, a primer on machine learning & Google Search Console updates
Barry Levine on May 11, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Salesforce puts Lightning into its Marketing Cloud
May 10, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Marketing Cloud now integrates more closely with its fellow clouds, as the company also announces email and advertising updates and a new Marketing Cloud app.
- MarTech Landscape: What is machine learning and why should marketers care?
May 10, 2016 by Barry Levine
Self-adjusting pattern recognition is becoming as commonplace to marketing tools as the cloud, and it is changing what marketers do.
- Success is an illusion if you can’t measure it; learn how at SocialPro
May 10, 2016 by Marketing Land
Driving traffic through earned/owned and paid social media advertising is the beginning of the journey. The rubber meets the road when visitors interact with landing pages and become customers. And social media marketers need to prove their mettle, not just speculate about their accomplishments. SocialPro has sessions designed to help you demonstrate the results you’re achieving.
- Google Search Console updated the Search Analytics report & adds Knowledge Graph, local & Rich Snippets
May 10, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google updated the Search Analytics report in the Search Console, added an update line and explained what changes you may see in the report.
From Around The Web:
- Truly Fluid Typography, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Why Programmatic is the Future of Digital Display Advertising, www.adweek.com
- Amazon Echo VP Mike George talks Alexa security and simplifying search, techcrunch.com
- Clarion selects SDL’s digital experience and language solutions to launch 44 websites in 39 languages, www.sdl.com
- Jetlore Launches Support for Multiple Content Types in Personalized Experiences Across Channels, www.globenewswire.com
- Videotel Digital SENSE Solution Grabs Attention at Digital Signage Expo 2016 in Las Vegas, Literally, www.prweb.com
- Act-On Launches First True Multi-Channel Account-Based Marketing Automation Solution, www.martechadvisor.com
- Can You Squeeze Real Value from Artificial Intelligence?, www.cmswire.com
- Most Ad Tech Buyers Manage DMPs Internally, www.emarketer.com
- Adobe Adds Mobile Location Data to Its Audience Platform, adage.com
- Majority of apps lost over 10% of downloads due to last week’s App Store glitches, techcrunch.com
- Facebook Website Custom Audience Enhancements: Hands On, www.jonloomer.com
- How the Facebook News Feed Works: Changes Marketers Need to Know, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Because retro is in — announcing historical data in the YouTube Reporting API, youtube-eng.blogspot.com
- Here Are the 10 Most-Viewed 360-Degree Facebook Videos by Brands, www.adweek.com
- How to Host a Blab From Your Smartphone, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Most Popular 360 Videos on Facebook: 2016, media.fb.com