MarTech Today: LinkedIn partners with Acxiom, PowerInbox’s premium email ad network & Pinterest’s computer vision
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: LinkedIn partners with Acxiom for brand targeting Jun 13, 2017 by Barry Levine Acxiom says that, as the first-party data house of many brands, it can readily optimize customer lists. […]
Barry Levine on June 14, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- LinkedIn partners with Acxiom for brand targeting
Jun 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
Acxiom says that, as the first-party data house of many brands, it can readily optimize customer lists.
- PowerInbox launches premium email ad network
Jun 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
The network, called InboxChoice, is a higher-end version of its existing RevenueStripe offering.
- Using Bluetooth, beacons and NFC to personalize in-store shopping
Jun 13, 2017 by Justin Freid
At a time when brick-and-mortar retail stores are facing significant challenges, contributor Justin Freid suggests ways they could deploy new technologies to shore up their businesses.
- How Pinterest is teaching its computers to see
Jun 13, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Pinterest has been developing computer vision technology since 2014 and is now applying it to visual search queries and ad targeting.
From Marketing Land:
- The Periodic Table of SEO Success Factors: 2017 edition now released
Jun 13, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Mobile, direct answers & site speed factors gain greater weight.
From Around The Web:
- Cook Says Apple Is Focusing on Making an Autonomous Car System, Bloomberg
- Google Hires Apple’s Key SoC Architect to Make Its Own Mobile Chips, Variety
- Google’s Pixel Launcher Crosses the 1 Million Downloads Mark, Android Headlines
- Why Your Responsive Site Isn’t Enough, PPC Hero
- Bitly’s Mobile Optimizer: Building Seamless Mobile Experiences, Bitly
- Northplains Announces General Availability of NorthplainsNEXT, Northplains
- Return Path and Abusix Forge Partnership to Make the Internet Safer, Business Wire
- SDL Brings Neural Machine Translation to its Secure Enterprise Translation Server, SDL
- Verto Analytics Launches Audience Profiles Product, Market Wired
- Wistia Launches Soapbox to Make Professional Communications Easy with Video, Business Wire
- Automation: The Dirty Word in Social Media Marketing, Adweek
- How Bots and AI Are Transforming Local, Street Fight
- Social Media’s Role in Marketing Automation: Vital Data, MarketingProfs
- The average enterprise uses 91 marketing cloud services, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Amazon rolls out contact blocking for Alexa voice-calling feature, GeekWire
- Google Play introduces “Android Excellence” collections that showcase editorially selected top apps and games, TechCrunch
- Why Marketers Probably Need to Brush Up on How Mobile IDs Can Drive Better Advertising, Adweek
- Apple undercuts Facebook in the augmented reality platform war, TechCrunch
- The Help-Hub-Hero Approach to Video Content Strategy, Jeff Bullas