MarTech Today: LinkedIn’s new ad network, RhythmOne buys YuMe & becoming a martech mastermind
Barry Levine on September 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- LinkedIn opens new ad network to sell Sponsored Content ads on others’ apps, sites
Sep 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Unlike its old ad network, LinkedIn Audience Network centers on the work-centric social network’s native ad format and skews toward mobile app inventory.
- RhythmOne buys YuMe for $185 million
Sep 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
The combined programmatic ad exchange RhythmOne plus video ad platform YuMe will reach about 220 million visitors monthly.
- Botnado: Will the bot explosion help or hurt brands?
Sep 5, 2017 by Greg Sterling
While bots have great potential, they could also become the new IVR.
- How Dr. Martens’ VP of digital & e-commerce is using martech to create ‘super-audiences’
Sep 5, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Kyle Duford, the Global Digital Lead for Dr. Martens, will be a part of the ‘Creating Superaudiences: Personalizing the Customer Experience’ panel at MarTech Boston.
- Martech enablement series: Part 5 — The team strategy
Sep 5, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In Part 5 of a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka explains how to create overarching goals for your martech strategy that will provide insight and guidance for your martech team.
- Becoming a martech mastermind: Agility, proficiency and accountability
Sep 5, 2017 by Andy Betts
In the fast-growing martech space, how do you become a marketing technology mastermind? Contributor Andy Betts takes a look at the skills you need to win in this ever-evolving landscape.
From Marketing Land:
- Expand your search marketing knowledge with an SMX Workshop
Sep 5, 2017 by Marketing Land
SMX workshops are conducted by the world’s leading subject matter experts in SEO, SEM, social and digital. Choose from one of six amazing options and join us on Monday, October 23, to attend.
- Add chatbots to your arsenal today: Reap the benefits during the holiday retail season
Sep 5, 2017 by Rohit Gupta
Don’t get left behind the competition this holiday season. Contributor Rohit Gupta explains why retailers should invest in chatbots before the shopping onslaught begins.
- 5 Facebook algorithm hacks to up your content marketing game
Sep 4, 2017 by Sweta Patel
It’s a question that plagues every content marketer: How do you increase engagement on Facebook? Contributor Sweta Patel shares tips to help you boost your content performance on the platform.
From Around The Web:
- Spotify Says Head of Video and Podcasting Operations Is Out, Bloomberg
- RhythmOne PLC to Acquire YuMe, Inc., Creating One of the Largest Independent Digital Video Advertising Marketplaces, YuMe
- Do Your Homework Before Searching for Automation Vendors, Content Marketing Institute
- Marketing Automation for Ecommerce, MarTech Advisor
- YouTube Live: faster, easier and more accessible, YouTube Creator Blog
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.