Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Live data in digital billboards, executing martech enablement & the URL versions to add to Google Search Console
Barry Levine on September 26, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Digital billboard ads for Virgin Train display live travel times in the UK
Sep 25, 2017 by Barry Levine
The campaign creators say this is the first time traffic and location data have been shown together in an outdoor campaign.
- Martech enablement series: Part 8 — Executing martech enablement
Sep 25, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In Part 8 of a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka discusses how your team can put its learning and experiences to work in moving your marketing organization toward digital transformation and maturity.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook will measure how its ads compare against, complement TV campaigns
Sep 22, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook will offer more advertisers the ability to measure campaign brand lift, but brands will need to trust Facebook to grade its own homework.
- SEO 101: Which URL versions to add to Google Search Console
Sep 22, 2017 by Fili Wiese
Can you really afford to miss out on free technical data about your website’s performance in Google search results? Of course not! Contributor Fili Wiese explains how to set up your website in Google Search Console to make it work to your advantage.
From Around The Web:
- Target Embedding Pinterest Camera Search Tool in Its App, Wall Street Journal
- DIY E-commerce Website Development, MarTech Advisor
- Chatbots that mind their manners show better engagement, Mobile Marketer
- Facial recognition in advertising: time to panic?, Branded3
- How To Translate Your Website Content & 5 Useful Tools To Do The Job, Crazy Egg
- Google AMP: Why It Might Be Right for Your Site, Stone Temple