MarTech Today: LiveRamp targets CTV, location vendor Teemo scores with consent and cybersecurity for marketers
Barry Levine on February 12, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- LiveRamp gives advertisers a way to target users across all of their CTV interactions
Feb 11, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
The platform has extended its identity resolution capabilities to include OTT and digital TV users.
- Data location vendor worked with GDPR regulator on data consent model, yielding 70% opt-in rates
Feb 11, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Teemo says that transparency gives consumers a sense of control and they respond positively as a result.
- How to Prepare for a Successful Marketing Analytics Implementation
Feb 11, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Analytics are critical to fuel the success of your marketing investments. Whether you are taking a hard look at your current deployment, or a new deployment is in the works, this non-technical webinar highlights the 5 most common issues that can prevent you from realizing value from your analytics implementation. Join us to learn best […]
From Marketing Land:
- Cybersecurity for marketers: Teamwork is key to protect data
Feb 11, 2019 by Sam Bocetta
Marketing teams should regularly reevaluate how they approach cybersecurity and work in tandem with their IT department, especially during third-party mergers and acquisitions.
From Around The Web:
- “Amazon Live” is the retailer’s latest effort to take on QVC with live-streamed video, TechCrunch
- How Facebook Has Changed Computing, WIRED
- 3 Ways Customer Data Platforms Can Help Rescue Retail, www.destinationcrm.com
- Debunking the Biggest Artificial Intelligence Myths in Marketing, aithority.com
- The history of the chatbot: Where it was and where it’s going, www.information-age.com
- Why We Need More Visibility Into The Social Media Analytics Algorithms We Use, www.forbes.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.