MarTech Today: Location intelligence enters mainstream, 6 content management systems compared & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Two announcements show how location intelligence and proximity are entering marketing mainstream
Aug 4, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Gimbal and Swirl tools designed for marketers, not developers or IT departments.
- Data and tag management: the DNA of marketing personalization
Aug 4, 2016 by L. Erik Bratt
Looking to improve the customer experience across all touch points? Columnist L. Erik Bratt explains how tag management can help achieve this through personalization.
- Google Analytics launches Demo Account for learning & training
Aug 4, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Demo Account is populated with real data from Google’s e-commerce store and accessible to all users.
- 6 top content management systems compared
Aug 3, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
If you are thinking about implementing a content management system, searching for the best CMS resources, or simply want to learn more about why it helps to have one, this white paper from ARKE will give you the answers. The white paper covers: why you need a CMS; comparison of the top six CMS platforms; […]
From Around The Web:
- How Predictive Analytics Optimizes Sales for SaaS Customer Success Teams, www.martechadvisor.com
- An everlasting domain name registration?, domainnamewire.com
- AppNexus Launches PreBid Enterprise, an Exchange Management System Powered by Prebid.js, www.prnewswire.com
- Ping Identity Acquires UnboundID to Deliver the Leading Customer Identity and Access Management Solution, www.businesswire.com
- StrikeAd By Sizmek Unveils New Offerings For Mobile Video Ad Buyers, globenewswire.com
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Now in Effect: Important Things Marketers Should Know, thedma.org
- New research: Zeroing in on deceptive software installations, security.googleblog.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.