MarTech Today: Lotame’s GDPR prep, data breaches of 2017 & planning a CRM stack upgrade
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Lotame’s prep for GDPR highlights big changes in data management Dec 19, 2017 by Barry Levine There’s tracking consent, providing data access and minimizing liability. Plus there’s the pending ePrivacy […]
Barry Levine on December 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Lotame’s prep for GDPR highlights big changes in data management
Dec 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
There’s tracking consent, providing data access and minimizing liability. Plus there’s the pending ePrivacy Regulation.
- Equifax and beyond: How data breaches shaped 2017
Dec 19, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
Could this be a turning point in the way we handle PII data in the future?
- Practical advice for planning a CRM marketing stack upgrade
Dec 19, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Looking to upgrade your martech stack to make the most of your marketing capabilities? Columnist Jose Cebrian has some tips to ensure a smooth transition.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook begins using face recognition tech to help users better manage their identity on the platform
Dec 19, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Users will now be able to locate images they may appear in even if they haven’t been tagged in the photo.
- Digital advertising in 2018: 5 trends to watch
Dec 19, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Evolving capabilities and changing regulatory dynamics will affect how marketers connect with and engage customers and prospects in 2018.
From Around The Web:
- Google will turn on native ad-blocking in Chrome on February 15, TechCrunch
- How to Create a Video for Marketing: 3 Steps for Beginners, MarketingProfs
- PI Predictions: Machine Learning to Play Vital Role in Email Marketing, Movable Ink Blog