MarTech Today: Madison Logic integrates with Marketo, kids in the age of GDPR & Zuckerberg’s resolution for 2019
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Madison Logic becomes bidirectional with marketing automation by integrating with Marketo Jan 4, 2018 by Barry Levine The move follows Madison Logic’s recent integration with Salesforce’s CRM. Power to the […]
Barry Levine on January 5, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Madison Logic becomes bidirectional with marketing automation by integrating with Marketo
Jan 4, 2018 by Barry Levine
The move follows Madison Logic’s recent integration with Salesforce’s CRM.
- Power to the people: GDPR ushers in a new age of customer control over their data
Jan 4, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
A new study indicates a majority of EU citizens will exercise their data privacy rights under the legislation.
- Need a New Year’s resolution? Ask your sales team
Jan 4, 2018 by Joe Hyland
If you haven’t yet started, it’s time to set your 2018 marketing goals. Columnist Joe Hyland explains why it’s critical to include your sales team in the process.
- Marketing online to kids in the age of GDPR poses new challenges
Jan 4, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Ad tech targeted to adults is capturing data from kids at a growing pace.
- Frito-Lay CMO says marketers need a listen-first mentality to be successful
Jan 4, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Frito-Lay CMO Jennifer Saenz says listening to consumers is a top priority if you want to build marketing experiences that drive engagement.
From Marketing Land:
- Personalization & machine learning in 2018: From comms to content
Jan 4, 2018 by Blaise Lucey
Columnist Blaise Lucey discusses how marketers will need to look toward machine learning and data in 2018 to help them connect with their audiences.
- How much will privacy regulation disrupt the local search market in 2018?
Jan 4, 2018 by Wesley Young
Columnist Wesley Young covers a growing storm of events that are likely to culminate in substantial regulatory change and analyzes the impact that can have on the local search industry.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s New Year’s resolution is to solve Facebook’s issues
Jan 4, 2018 by Tim Peterson
“Facebook has a lot of work to do,” company’s CEO writes in Facebook post announcing his 2018 personal challenge.
- Unite your team at SMX West! Save big on SEO & SEM training with group rates!
Jan 4, 2018 by Marketing Land
SMX West will be here before you know it! The largest gathering of search marketers on the West Coast is happening March 13-15 in San Jose, California. You’ll get three days of unparalleled SEO & SEM training — more than 60 thoughtfully sequenced, expert-led sessions and keynotes across eight deep-dive tracks.
From Around The Web:
- Artificial intelligence won’t take over media buying anytime soon, Digiday
- Battle-Tested Social Media Marketing Strategies That Bloggers Can Do in Minutes, The Blog Herald
- How Google’s Chrome Ad-Blocker Could Change Digital Advertising, CMS
- Voice Search: Is Your Content Prepared for the Verbal Revolution?, Content Marketing Institute