MarTech Today: Magnetic unveils Live Audiences, the story of data continues & taking voice search seriously
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Magnetic unveils Live Audiences, calling it the industry’s ‘first AI-optimized audience segmentation product’ May 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer The technology offers advertisers customized audience segments that can be used […]
Barry Levine on May 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Magnetic unveils Live Audiences, calling it the industry’s ‘first AI-optimized audience segmentation product’
May 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The technology offers advertisers customized audience segments that can be used in any DSP.
- The story of data, Part 4: Will it ever be truly secure?
May 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Breaches. Hacks. And a growth industry in data protection services. Still, most experts are skeptical that data can ever really be safe from infiltration.
From Marketing Land:
- Two weeks until SMX Advanced. Lock in your ticket now!
May 29, 2018 by Marketing Land
Equip yourself with the actionable tactics you need to deliver superior search marketing results. Attend SMX® Advanced for authoritative sessions, inspirational keynotes, vendor demos, intensive workshops and peer-to-peer networking sure to satisfy your SEO and SEM cravings. Don’t wait to register! The conference is just two weeks away, and we have fewer than 50 tickets.
- Ask the #SMXperts: Going All-In On AMP
May 29, 2018 by Debra Mastaler
If you are new to AMP or are looking to get more from your existing efforts, SMXperts Benu Aggarwal, Eric Enge and Paul Shapiro answer questions and share insights on the latest AMP developments.
- It’s time for local business to take voice search seriously
May 29, 2018 by Jamie Pitman
Pokémon Go and fidget spinners are fads, but voice search for a local business is not, says contributor Jamie Pitman. With new technologies like Google Duplex coming on, local business owners should optimize for voice search.
- The status of Google’s presence in Google Shopping Auctions
May 29, 2018 by Andy Taylor
Google has long been visible in these auctions, not only through Express but also Play and Store. Contributor Andy Taylor evaluates its presence and assesses how it’s changed over time
From Around The Web:
- 10 Fresh Instagram Tactics to Use Now, Simply Measured
- 3 Models to Understand, Predict, and React to Your Social Media, Content Marketing Institute
- Making the Shift from Designing GUIs to Designing VUIs, UXmatters
- Marketers’ newest shiny toy: GIF stickers, Digiday
- Why DAM Is the Heart of Your MarTech Stack, CMS Wire
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.