MarTech Today: MailChimp’s free automations, Zvelo’s page-level bot breakdowns & robots who will warm your heart
Barry Levine on May 3, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MailChimp’s email automations are now free to everyone
May 2, 2017 by Barry Levine
Email service provider is announcing that its triggered emails — only for paid users previously — are now available at no cost.
- Zvelo complements its free bot detection with first page-level breakdown
May 2, 2017 by Barry Levine
The Denver-based, anti-malware firm launches its Comprehensive Page-level Traffic service.
- How customer identity solutions slash churn — and boost revenue
May 2, 2017 by Mike Sands
Columnist Mike Sands explains how the right customer identity solution will help you tap into your customer data and build a long-term approach to customer engagement.
- The robots who will warm your heart — and drive your branding
May 2, 2017 by David Rodnitzky
Columnist David Rodnitzky looks into the future of branding in a world that’s being increasingly dominated by AI, machine learning and other tech.
From Marketing Land:
- How to optimize for voice search
May 2, 2017 by Sherry Bonelli
Inspired by a recent presentation at SMX West, columnist Sherry Bonelli discusses why small businesses and local search marketers need to be thinking about voice search.
- Don’t miss SMX Advanced this year. Register now & save $400!
May 2, 2017 by Marketing Land
The 10th edition of SMX Advanced, promises once again to deliver fast-paced, Q&A-packed sessions that don’t stop to cover the basics. Less than 40% of tickets are left and are going fast. Reserve your seat now before prices increase Saturday, May 13.
- Buyer’s Guide: Content marketing tools
May 1, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Managing the volume of marketing content that needs to be created, distributed, analyzed, and managed has become complicated, time consuming and costly for many marketing organizations. Automating these processes – or partnering with a content marketing vendor that provides content creation services – can provide numerous benefits.
- Time’s up! MarTech is here and it’s your last chance to attend
May 1, 2017 by Marketing Land
In just one week, the world’s largest independent marketing technology conference designed for senior-level marketers and marketing technology professionals happens at MarTech in San Francisco, May 9-11. The show is programmed with one specific goal: to illuminate successful real-world practices at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management.
From Around The Web:
- 4 Keys to Improving Your Analytics Team, CMS Wire
- Apple’s answer to Amazon Echo and Google Home, the “Siri Hub” might be on its way, Quartz
- Facebook’s Female Engineers Claim Gender Bias, Wall Street Journal
- Site Audits and Your Business: An Introduction, Search Influence
- The Homepage is Dead: A Story of Website Personalization, Moz
- Sitewide eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Factors, Inflow
- The Complete Guide To Using Personas To Optimize Your eCommerce Website, VWO Blog
- 11 Newsletter Plugins for WordPress, Practical Ecommerce
- BDR Launches IconicReach, Influencer Advertising Platform For Instagram, engage:BDR
- inMotionNow Launches Online Review for Marketing Emails; First-of-a-Kind Addition to the Online Proofing Environment, PR Web
- Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings Expands to Offer Breakout of Owned and Organic Social TV Activity, Nielsen
- Openprise, an Oracle Marketing AppCloud Partner, Launches Application That Provides Data Automation, PR Newswire
- A day in the life of… VP product strategy of an ad tech platform, Econsultancy
- 6 Key Mobile Technologies Driving the Next Wave of App Innovation, Small Biz Trends
- Game On: Games on Messenger Go Global with New Features and Games, Facebook Newsroom
- Major apps abandoning Apple Watch, including Google Maps, Amazon & eBay, Apple Insider
- Chrome 59 Beta: Headless Chromium, native notifications on macOS, and service worker navigation preload, Chromium Blog
- 11 Social Media Updates You Might Have Missed, Search Engine Journal
- Having a Preparedness Plan for Social Storms, Conversocial
- Reasons for and Benefits of Using Social Media Listening Tools, MarketingProfs