MarTech Today: Marketers and AI-based tools, a successful marketing stack & making the right martech bets
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: How to use your unique dataset to create valuable content Feb 12, 2017 by MarTech Today This article is a guest post by Jordan Con of Bizible. It was entered into […]
Barry Levine on February 13, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- How to use your unique dataset to create valuable content
Feb 12, 2017 by MarTech Today
This article is a guest post by Jordan Con of Bizible. It was entered into The Hackies essay contest for the upcoming MarTech conference. Like it? You can register your vote in the contest by sharing it on social media, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- [Reminder] Webinar: 5 Disruptions Reshaping Marketing As We Know It
Feb 10, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Most marketers still look at digital as a marketing channel. But digital is no longer just a website or mobile app. Nearly everything in the world is becoming connected and acquiring digital properties. The marketing world is in the middle of five major disruptions that are reshaping the industry. Microservices, artificial intelligence (AI) and vertical […]
- Report: Marketers like AI-based tools, but think they already have them
Feb 10, 2017 by Barry Levine
Forrester Consulting study confirms the idea that marketers want AI but don’t yet understand what it offers.
- Performance and integration: The foundation of marketing technology stack success
Feb 10, 2017 by Jim Yu
As CMOs take on more responsibilities, columnist Jim Yu discusses three key strategies to help them develop a technology stack that will drive performance, convert leads and justify the value of an increased marketing budget.
- MarTech Landscape: What is video marketing software?
Feb 10, 2017 by Karen Burka
Video is the current darling of digital marketing — with more than 400 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute. Learn how to navigate a crowded field of software tools to succeed in this exciting channel.
From Marketing Land:
- Making the right martech bets [Infographic]
Feb 10, 2017 by Liam O’Connor
How are leading organizations approaching their marketing technology (martech) strategy? Contributor Liam O’Connor shares an infographic summarizing recent research findings by Lenati and Chiefmartec.com.
- Create an RFP for your next website project with this step-by-step guide
Feb 9, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
From technology selection to revamped branding, the process of redesigning a website is far more than new colors and content. Proper up-front preparation and a thorough understanding of your goals and needs set you up for long-term success.
- See the MarTech Conference agenda now
Feb 9, 2017 by Marketing Land
MarTech returns to the San Francisco Hilton May 9–11. This year’s expanded edition features eight tracks on topics at the intersection of marketing and IT. This unique program blends advanced marketing, technology and management presentations, each designed to help you succeed in our software-powered marketing world. View the complete agenda. Register now!
From Around The Web:
- Twitter hopes machine learning can save it from oblivion, VentureBeat
- WordPress Maintenance Checks to Get Out of the Way Today, WPExplorer
- How brands can use blockchain tech to prove they have integrity, VentureBeat
- WhatsApp now using a two-step verification process, Phone Arena
- Which Is More Important: Technical SEO or Reputation Management?, Search Engine Guide
- Engineering Shop the Look on Pinterest, Pinterest Engineering
- The Importance of the Facebook Pixel, Jon Loomer Digital
- Periscope iOS Update Adds Groups Tab to User Profiles, More, Adweek
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.