MarTech Today: Marketers move from third-party data as GDPR approaches, Fuel Cycle launches an Exchange & more
Barry Levine on May 10, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- As GDPR approaches, marketers are moving away from their reliance on third-party data
May 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
- Fuel Cycle expands its audience research platform with launch of exchange for third-party tools
May 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
Described as the first of its kind, the Exchange integrates analytical and other third-party tools within the platform.
From Marketing Land:
- Registration for MarTech is open!
May 9, 2018 by Marketing Land
Responsible for implementing marketing technology and operations that drive growth, profitability and extraordinary customer experiences? Then join us at The MarTech® Conference, October 1-3 in Boston. MarTech delivers a vendor-agnostic, graduate-level marketing, technology and management conference that will help you succeed in this software-powered marketing world.
From Around The Web:
- Apple cracking down on applications that send location data to third-parties, 9to5Mac
- What is Intelligent Content and How Can It Help Marketers?, CMS Wire
- Why Brands Need to Take the Plunge Into VR Today, Content Marketing Institute
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.