MarTech Today: Marketing for subscription services, conventional marketing history and the evolution of Google Display ads
Barry Levine on February 5, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Why subscription and consumption services need a different kind of marketing
Feb 4, 2019 by Barry Levine
SAP and McKinsey point to the different approaches needed by marketing and advertising for these growing channels.
- Conventional marketing wisdom is history
Feb 4, 2019 by Scott Brinker
When it comes to delivering exceptional experiences, maximizing ROI, and achieving company goals, conventional marketing wisdom is history. Success today depends on how you connect your strategy and organization to your marketing technology stack, all while checking assumptions, challenging organizational dogma, and letting go of outdated beliefs. The MarTech® Conference was designed for marketing leaders […]
From Marketing Land:
- Google Display ads have evolved: What’s next for display?
Feb 4, 2019 by Brad Bender
After 15 years of the classic image ad, here are three new ways to drive growth.
From Around The Web:
- 33 Must-Have Content Creation Tools Every Brand Needs, Socialbakers
- Why Ad Tech Needs to Shift Toward a Managed-Service Model, Street Fight
- 4 Ways to Balance Personalization and Privacy in the AI-Driven Call Center, www.cmswire.com
- More than half of online retailers plan to change their ecommerce platforms this year, www.digitalcommerce360.com
- Six case studies of machine-learning powered email marketing – Econsultancy, econsultancy.com
- This Year’s Super Bowl Tackles Our Relationship With Tech, www.forbes.com