MarTech Today: Marketing technologists, marketing as a service & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: CRM, data science and website design skills are the most important for over half of marketing technologists Nov 9, 2016 by Barry Levine A new report spotlights the evolution of […]
Barry Levine on November 10, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- CRM, data science and website design skills are the most important for over half of marketing technologists
Nov 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
A new report spotlights the evolution of the marketing technologist.
From Marketing Land:
- Email as a service: Bridging the gap between digital marketing and brick-and-mortar experiences
Nov 9, 2016 by Jason Warnock
Contributor Jason Warnock explains how email as a service can connect your email marketing with in-store customer experiences and offers tips on how to include it in your own marketing emails.
From Around The Web:
- Why WordPress Isn’t Scared of Facebook, Snapchat, or the Future of Publishing, contently.com
- Get ready for thousands of new two-letter domains, domainincite.com
- 8 Transformational Marketing Tools to Exploit in 2017, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Building Blocks: Rajesh Menon, CEO at Agencyonnet Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- How IBM Watson Learns and Acts Like a Marketer, www.emarketer.com
- Marketing technologist study reveals digital business transformation, chiefmartec.com
- Building Indexable Progressive Web Apps, webmasters.googleblog.com
- Hike Founder: ‘Apps Will Be Dead in 5 Years’, contently.com
- How Nat Geo and other publishers repurpose video for multiple platforms, digiday.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.