Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Marketing technologists, marketing as a service & more
Barry Levine on November 10, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- CRM, data science and website design skills are the most important for over half of marketing technologists
Nov 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
A new report spotlights the evolution of the marketing technologist.
From Marketing Land:
- Email as a service: Bridging the gap between digital marketing and brick-and-mortar experiences
Nov 9, 2016 by Jason Warnock
Contributor Jason Warnock explains how email as a service can connect your email marketing with in-store customer experiences and offers tips on how to include it in your own marketing emails.
From Around The Web:
- Why WordPress Isn’t Scared of Facebook, Snapchat, or the Future of Publishing, contently.com
- Get ready for thousands of new two-letter domains, domainincite.com
- 8 Transformational Marketing Tools to Exploit in 2017, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Building Blocks: Rajesh Menon, CEO at Agencyonnet Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- How IBM Watson Learns and Acts Like a Marketer, www.emarketer.com
- Marketing technologist study reveals digital business transformation, chiefmartec.com
- Building Indexable Progressive Web Apps, webmasters.googleblog.com
- Hike Founder: ‘Apps Will Be Dead in 5 Years’, contently.com
- How Nat Geo and other publishers repurpose video for multiple platforms, digiday.com