MarTech Today: Marketo’s next-gen platform, Automattic’s .blog domains & Google Sitemap index counts
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Amid talk of a possible sale, Marketo announces upcoming next-gen platform that is built for the Internet of Things era May 13, 2016 by Barry Levine The marketing automation platform is boosting […]
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amid talk of a possible sale, Marketo announces upcoming next-gen platform that is built for the Internet of Things era
May 13, 2016 by Barry Levine
The marketing automation platform is boosting its account-based marketing capability and adding more intelligence to email marketing.
- The true value of technical SEOs
May 13, 2016 by Patrick Stox
While many view technical SEO as a simple matter of implementing best practices on a website, columnist Patrick Stox argues that the best practitioners are doing cutting-edge work that will shape the industry’s future.
- Automattic to offer .blog domain names, WordPress not required
May 13, 2016 by Matt McGee
New top-level domain will open for registrations later this year. Pricing not announced yet.
- Tune study: Overwhelming number of mobile users won’t pay even $1/year for to avoid ads
May 12, 2016 by Barry Levine
Only 4.5 percent of users would account for more than 80 percent of voluntary payments — which would be 9 percent of what mobile web publishers now get from ads.
- Bug? Google Sitemap index counts drop across Search Console reports
May 13, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Many publishers and webmasters are seeing huge drops in the reported index count in the Google Search Console sitemaps report. It seems like a widespread bug.
From Around The Web:
- How to choose the right participants for your UX research, www.usertesting.com
- Amazon just released a Dash button for AWS IoT, venturebeat.com
- Natural Language Generation Is Coming to Ecommerce, multichannelmerchant.com
- Email Marketing: Tips for Preheaders, Emojis, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Segmentation Strategies for Super-Targeted Email Marketing, www.wordstream.com
- How to optimise your personalisation efforts with segmentation, econsultancy.com
- New Partnerships Announced for Mobile-First Programmatic Video, www.inmobi.com
- MarTech Lessons From Your DAM Marketing Dinner Party, www.cmswire.com
- 5 Ways to Detect and Prevent Mobile Ad Fraud, www.tune.com
- Will Messaging Bots Eat Mobile Apps? We Ask Uber’s Chris Messina, www.tune.com
- Machine learning for video transcoding, youtube-eng.blogspot.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.